Dream.

Setiap orang ada impian. Dan aku tak terkecuali.

I am now free after being locked in a place that so-called penjara to me, made me feel unsecure because there is no more people will guide and help me at all. I am the only one who will guide and decide my own way of destiny.

Dreams, are the only things that can be best guiding me along the way of my life, now. I've heard many people succeed by start to dream. I even bought Trump's Think Big book few years ago. I am so excited to read the book and hoping to discover ways how to be like Trump! Unluckily, I just read few pages and now I don't know where was the book..and seems like I don't care to find it. It doesn't mean that book is not interesting! It's just me, I've no interest reading motivational book. Pfft.

Oke, lupakan pasal buku. Aku dah mula memikirkan tentang masa depan aku disebabkan umur aku yang semakin membesar angkanya. Berikut adalah antara impian yang aku cuba untuk dapatkan, biarlah bermula dari sekadar dream lists, manaa tau nanti tercapai jugak kan!

#1 Cycling to work
#2 Design my very own tiny house
#3 Open low-budget hotel (or guesthouse) together with small cafe (or kopitiam style)

I have more, but these 3 are the main that I hope the most I can achieve. So, what now? Currently work on my resume...kena cari keje dulu oi, baru boleh simpan duit, baru bole beli mimpi-mimpi!

So, anyone interested to hire me?

Comments

Popular Posts